Diego Pacheco vs Jack Cullen is ready to start On March 11 at the M&S Arena in Liverpool, England, home fighter Jack Cullen will face off against unbeaten American Diego Pacheco.
With the tall Los Angeles power puncher standing between him and victory, Cullen (21-3-1, 9 KOs) knew he was taking a huge risk by accepting the bout. Cullen was originally scheduled to fight in the undercard, but when former super-middleweight king Callum Smith had to pull out of this card due to injury, he was moved up to the main event.
After turning pro at age 17, Pacheco (17-0, 14 KOs) quickly gained a reputation as a devastating knockout artist. The American, at 6-4, is enormous for a 168-pound boxer, and his huge reach, body attack, and knockout power make him a dangerous opponent. Pacheco has been sparring with David Benavidez, a former two-time super-middleweight champion who is currently in the midst of intensive preparation for his March 25 fight against Caleb Plant in the United Kingdom.
You can find everything you need to know about Pacheco vs. Cullen on Em2sports now:
How to watch Diego Pacheco vs Jack Cullen
Viewers around the world can watch the action live on the following channels and here for free:
When is Diego Pacheco vs Jack Cullen?
- Date: Saturday, March 11 | Sunday, March 12
- Start time: 2 p.m. ET | 7 p.m. GMT | 6 a.m. AEDT
- Main event: 5:30 p.m. ET | 10:30 p.m. GMT | 9:30 a.m. AEDT (approx.)
On March 11, Pacheco and Cullen will square off. The main card will begin at 6 a.m. AEST (midnight GMT). Depending on the length of the undercard fights, Pacheco and Cullen could enter the ring as early as 5:30 p.m. ET | 10:30 p.m. GMT | 9:30 a.m. AEDT.
Where is Diego Pacheco vs Jack Cullen?
The fight goes down at the M&S Arena in Liverpool, England. Up to 11,000 spectators could fit inside the arena.
Diego Pacheco vs Jack Cullen betting odds
According to SkyBet, Pacheco is a whopping -2000 favourite, while Cullen is a +800 underdog. At +2500, it’s a draw.
Pacheco is a -3000 favourite over Cullen, who is a +1300 underdog, according to Caesars.
According to Sports Interaction in Canada, Pacheco is a -2004 favourite while Cullen is a +900 underdog.
Read More: Tony Yoka vs Carlos Takam 2023: How to watch, Date, Time, Fight Preview and more
Diego Pacheco record and bio
- Nationality: American
- Born: March 8, 2001
- Height: 6-4 (193 cm)
- Reach: 79 in (201 cm)
- Total fights: 17
- Record: 17-0 (14 KOs)
Jack Cullen record and bio
- Nationality: British
- Born: Nov. 7, 1993
- Height: 6-3 (191 cm)
- Reach: ?
- Total fights: 25
- Record: 21-3-1 (9 KOs)
Diego Pacheco vs Jack Cullen fight card
- Diego Pacheco vs. Jack Cullen; Super-Middleweights
- Robbie Davies Jr. vs. Darragh Foley; Super-Lightweights
- Johnny Fisher vs. Alfonso Damiani; Heavyweights
- Peter McGrail vs. Nicolas Nahuel Botelli; Super-Bantamweights
- Rhiannon Dixon vs. Vicky Wilkinson; Lightweights
- Aqib Fiaz vs. Dean Dodge; Super-Featherweights
- Campbell Hatton vs. Michael Gonxhe; Super-Lightweights
- Paddy Lacey vs. James McCarthy; Middleweights
- George Liddard vs. Daniel Przewieslik; Middleweights